Fasten your seatbelts, the 2023 SeaRoad Devonport Motor Show is on this Sunday!
A huge thanks to the more than 500 people who have pre-entered a vehicle to date!
Pre-entries are now closed. But you can still enter on the day, you just need to pay a $15 entry fee (for each person in the vehicle) – unless they are student card holders or under 16.
The entry point on the day will be via driving down Victoria Parade towards Bass Strait or along William Street and turning into Bluff Road.
Entry hours for displaying vehicles is between 8.30 am and 10.00 am – these vehicles need to remain onsite until after the trophy presentations at 2.30 pm.
For those who have pre-entered: You will receive an email advising your vehicle number and directions for arrival on the day.
For more information about entries: Rod Owers on 0418 811 171.
Don’t miss a your date with “Eleanor”
You don’t want to miss a date with “Eleanor!” – This modified Ford Mustang V8 was the feature vehicle from the 2000 movie “Gone in 60 seconds” starring alongside Nicholas Cage and Angelina Jolie – Eleanor has been unshackled from copyright restrictions which previously prevented people from building replicas of the car.
e-program – New to 2023 show
Bring your phone to this year’s show and scan the QR code to access our new e-program.
To access the e-program, simply:
- Scan QR code with your phone camera
- Open pop-up message
- Access program!
You can use the QR code below – or find them at the show, positioned at both gates, the administration office and other areas around the ground.
Bikes, bikes and more bikes!
Thanks to our ongoing partnership with the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC) of Tasmania Inc, a huge array of motorbikes will be on show at this year’s event, including:
- 2022 crowd favourite Jack Ehret’s 1951 Black Lightning
- 1928 TT Scott (the flying squirrel)
- An impressive range of Hondas
- TV 7466 1933 Brough Superior SS80 De Luxe
- Grey Flash
The VJMC is a not-for-profit, community association operated by a committee of volunteers in an informal and friendly manner.
Other key exhibits include…
- A day at the drive in – movie theme – Come and check out a variety of entered Hollywood movie replica vehicles, including “Christine” and “Herbie”
- Internationally renowned motorcycle designers – Ken and Barry Horner, along with their iconic Vincent Racers
- Two time Australian Superbike Champion Malcolm Campbell, along with his Honda RC30 VFR750R
- Internationally renowned extreme bicycle stuntman Borys Zagrocki
Huge thanks to our major sponsors
The SeaRoad Devonport Motor Show is also supported by the Tasmanian Government through Events Tasmania.